Monday, June 1, 2009

ONE MONTH!


We've been married a month already! I can't believe how fast that flew by! Here's some fun pictures from our Honeymoon
On the Vegas Strip 


Inside the Bellagio.  It always looks so gorgeous in there


We found a dead seal on the beach.  Blake quickly made friends



I tried to get the dead seal in the background. 


A tiger/cow in La Jolla. We're tigers til we die. 


Matching the flamingos at the Wild Animal Kingdom


There's a huge gorilla right behind us



Then we found a giraffe

We were SO tired! It was crazy hot and we hiked up a huge mountain


Sea World! Fun!


Stingrays: nature's girl next door


My worst nightmare realized


This is how we reacted to standing right under a huge shark


At the beach again.  We had so much fun! Blake planned everything out so perfectly.  I loved it! 

Happy monthiversary to us!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

cute! i love all the pictures you guys took! happy 1 month! believe me, time just starts going faster and faster.

The Felsted's said...

Michelle!! WOO! I am so happy for you!!One Month! Time is out of here! And you look so beautiful in ALL of your pictures! You two should enter the contest for the most beautiful couple award and I'm certain you would win!!

The Felsted's said...

ps. I'm so excited to see some posts of your wedding pictures! Just so excited! I don't think I got the chance to tell you how incredibly stunning your reception was!