Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DOTS?? SERIOUSLY??

So Blake and I were on our weekly date-night and we decided to go to a movie.  On our way there, we were distracted by the attractive flashing lights of Walgreens that advertised "3 BOXES OF CANDY FOR $2.00!" Or something like that.  Being the hopeless candy addicts that we are, (okay, fine, being the hopeless candy addict that I am) we stopped to get some candy for the movie.  Since all I had eaten that day was ice cream and candy, I decided that Blake should pick two of the candies and I would pick one.  Little did I know that he picks the WORST CANDY EVER! Behold:

.......dots and mike and ike's???? really???  please allow me fill you all in on the incredible candy selection they had there.  Mini Milky Ways and Butterfinger Bits galore!!! But Mike and Ike's and Dots? Wow.  Maybe there's some truth to the thought that women like chocolate more than men do.  What did I pick you ask?

Butterfinger Bites of course! (weird picture, blake was making me laugh...again..) I now promoted myself to head-candy-chooser for our household, and we will all benefit from my choices. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am sooo with you girl. DOTS AND MIKE AND IKES? WTF.
That is not real candy! No offense to your husband. I am sure you know I have a passion for candy since you have read my blog! And I am glad you found me! I am totally going to add you to my list so we can be friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and can I just say I saw the pics the Rebekah Westover took of you guys on her blog..you guys are stunning. You should be models!!

Kayla said...

seriously though... dots are SUPER nasty. I can handle mike and ike's but dots?? woooofff! i hate them. good thing you will choose the candy from NOW on. dots are totally grandma candy.

Lindsey said...

I agree! Dots and Mike and Ikes. Yuck. I would never touch dots and the Mike and Ikes I will only eat if I am starving!

Emily said...

eww, totally agree. Those are the grossest options. They get all stuck in your teeth, gross! Sorry to your hubby... but ewww.
And seriously?! Those two over mini butterfingers and/or milky ways!?! Really!?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so do they really have milky way mini's in movie theatre style boxes? Sorry, I was just thinking about it, and I really want some... I have been waiting for those my whole life.