Monday, April 18, 2011

Out of Order

It's finals week.


That's probably all I need to say.  


We are currently out of order around here, but we expect to be back soon.  Roughly around Thursday, which also so happens to be the last day of finals to be exact.  What a coincidence.


By the way, I really think I deserve something for channeling all most of my typing energy into these papers and final projects instead of my blog.  I love to write, and I love to type (is that weird? It's one of my favorite things to do) and it takes some crazy amount of discipline for me to not blog right now. 


Thanks for sticking around.  Here's to hoping that I'll have more interesting things to say later.




(Editor's note: thanks for all the support on that last post.  In addition to the comments and emails, I got a lot of texts from friends and even a visit or two, reassuring me that life will not be that bad, and even if it is, then there are always ways to celebrate the positive. I have great friends and family.)

No comments: