Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Furthering my education..

Dear friends,

One assignment that I have for my Mass Comms class is to keep a blog throughout the whole semester on the subject of "Broadcast Indecency", you know, the Janet Jackson scandal, Don Imus, the FCC, all that stuff...

Anyway, my teacher is grading us on how many visitors we get, how many comments we get, and who is reading. If you have a minute, drop on by, leave a comment and be on your way. I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thank you!

www.broadcast-indecency.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mary said...

Michelle!!!! Your wedding photos are amazing! I looked at them on your photographer's blog they look like they're straight out of a magazine and you look so beautiful! I noticed on your facebook page that you had a blog so here I am!....Also I commented a lot on your "homework" blog!