Thursday, August 6, 2009

jack of all trades

Wow, look! 
I cut Blake's hair*

all by myself**

with no help from anyone***

and no prior experience****

and it looks great!*****


*by "I" of course I mean my sister Lisa, who is a professional hairdresser
**once again, all by myself? yeah...right...
*** the one tiny piece of hair that i actually did cut by myself was right above his right ear and resulted in a very apologetic "oops" from me immediately following the cut, and was then accompanied by a darling frown/smile. 
**** i've actually cut my barbie's hair tons of times growing up, so this isn't entirely true.  And they always looked awesome so how much harder can human hair be?  
***** actually, this statement needs no asterisks, he does look great, even though i lobsided his head, it's really hard for this boy to not look amazing.  (I like to call him Senor Handsom-pants)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

When Benson and I were first married, he let me cut his hair. After the 2nd cut and an "oops" snip by me, my hair-cutting days were over.

Tawny Christensen said...

ha ha ha haha ha i am laughing so hard right now. freakin love you so much michelle.