Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long Time Comin'


WEDDING PHOTOS! 
Warning: there are a LOT of pictures on this post!

Pretty friends at the Temple

(Most of) the boys

Cooties!



Oh hello there handsome husband.





The rest of my pretty friends at the Temple.
Jennica, Jennifer, me, Lauren and Ashley (not pictured: Mindy!)

Sorry, more kissing pictures, couldn't resist!

My family at the Temple
Blake's family at the Temple








The Reception:


My Beautiful Bridesmaids!
Emma did a really good job holding up my skirt, and holding my bouquet, and trying to wear my veil.... she loves weddings!


I hope I can look like my mom one day. 
Blake's aunt made our wedding cake. It was gorgeous! She is so talented!


5 comments:

Tyson & Gina said...

Oh my...GORGEOUS!!!

Mary said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! It was fun to see you again at Tiff's wedding reception (also beautiful!) you're so cute. Love the pictures

Tawny Christensen said...

stunning. cant say it enough. I LOVE YOU. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

Anonymous said...

wow shell, i just love all of these! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Let's get together soon!

Kayla said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple! I love all your pictures!!