Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny Guy





My husband is so funny.  I love him so much.  Every day he makes me laugh my head off. Here's some proof:  A few weeks ago we were sitting in sunday school together at church.  This is noteworthy in and of itself because Blake got called to the Bishopric so we can never sit together during sacrament and I'm in the nursery/primary (our ward isn't big enough to have them separate :) so I don't get to go to sunday school or relief society very often.  So anyway, we were sitting together in Sunday School and the teachers asked everyone to turn to a specific scripture.  It just so happens that I didn't bring my scriptures that day, (I usually do, I promise.) Blake and I were sitting on the front row so I knew we'd be called on to start reading.  I leaned towards Blake and reached for his scriptures to share, but he moved them out of my reach, turned to me and whispered,


"Get your own oil"


I had the hardest time trying not to laugh.  I was not very successful.

3 comments:

KIKA said...

LOL! Oh my gosh Michelle this is so funny! and cute! and--You better hand me your scriptures or your sleeping on the couch mister! hahaha jk, Love it :D

Lindsey said...

Hahaha. That is funny. I didn't know Blake was so witty.

Emily said...

yeah that definetly made me laugh out loud just now.