Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Addiction

So ever since we got married, I have been borderline obsessed with decorating our apartment.  I'm having so much fun! I borrowed tons of Blake's mom's Better Homes and Gardens magazines and I read them like crazy.  I have all the pages memorized of the things that I love.  I have so many fun ideas but everything is so dang expensive.

It's also hard to want to spend money decorating an apartment when you don't know how long you'll be living there for sure.  But I'm still getting tons of ideas on what I want to do in the future.  Oh and don't worry, if i ever end up doing anything cool I'll post pictures, whether or not anyone cares..  

My computer is still gay and won't let me post any pictures, but I'm working on it.  This was a post about nothing but I'm really trying to start to use my blog more and if that means posting about nothing then so be it.  

P.S Go Cougars!!! Blake and I are still debating about that elbow Henderson threw in the fourth quarter.  Blake thinks he didn't actually mean to hit Emery, he was just moving his arm in a sort of violent "get away from me" motion... I, on the other hand, think he for sure meant to hit him, he just didn't mean for it to be in right in front of the camera and have Emery act as dramatic about it as he did.  I think he meant it to be more discreet.. either way Emery looked like he was starting to get bruising by his eye at the end of the game and we killed Utah which is the only thing that really matters.

Oh and happy birthday yesterday Honey (my grandma) Tom (Blake's brother) and Grandpa Tom!!! (Blake's grandpa).

  

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I totally agree. I want to decorating my house but it is so expensive!