Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I figured it out, BY MYSELF!



Thanks for nothing Apple guy.  I figured out how to fix my pictures on my own thank you very much!
Here are some pictures of when Tom came home (mainly for you, Lindsey :)




Waiting for Tom's plane to land

Blake and I with baby Ryan


Some more waiting pics, notice Laurel checking her watch



McKell and Andrea with the sign they made, Will's face is so funny!



This is SO FUNNY!  Every person in this picture looks hilarious!
Luke and Blake are showing off their best "anxiously waiting" faces

 

He's home!





Blake and Tom (they had only seen each other for 20 minutes in the last four years)











Enough said..







Tom with his identical twin

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much. I have been anxiously waiting for your computer to get fixed so I can see these pictures. I'm glad you figured it out all by yourself. They are great! I got a little teary-eyed seeing everyone.

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard at the picture of "anxiously waiting" even Andrea looks hilarious with her big eyeball. these pictures are so pricesless and fun. I loved them all. fun times