Friday, February 5, 2010

Pictures Galore


In honor of finally figuring out the picture situation, here's a bunch of stuff we've been doing:



We went ice skating for Steph's birthday and Blake helped Lily almost the whole time, look at how happy she is about it!



Here's half of our faces to prove we were there together




My cute parents ice skating



Tiff and Shane got the cutest little puppy on Christmas Eve!



We opened presents with each other at our own apartment on Christmas before going to each other's parents houses



What we found at Blake's parent's house.  Luke in his leopard snuggie shooting squirrels or something like that with his new game he got for the wii



We played with babies.  This is Blake's nephew Ryan



Lily loves Blake! He is always reading her stories or playing with her.  Every time he walks in she yells "BLAKE! Come get me!!"







Did anyone else see the moon on New Year's Eve? It was sooo cool! Blake went outside and took a picture of it for me when I was too cold even though he said "it just looks like a little dot.." and he was totally right, but it was crazy gorgeous in real life!



I cut my bangs, and Blake turned into a mountain man?



We went to the Jazz game with my parents









We boo-ed the Birdman



And Tiff's puppy Zoey wore diapers... seriously. It even had a little hole for her tail to poke through!

There you have it, our Christmas Break in pictures. 

2 comments:

chloƩ said...

i have to say this: I LOVE YOUR BANGS! see.. i always talk about them, but they look awesome on you! and i am glad you put all these pics up finally! that puppy of your sister's is soo cute!

Lindsey said...

Such cute pictures. I'm glad you post them b/c it's the only time I can see pics of the family. PS I love you hair.