Monday, February 22, 2010

Points of Interest

  • I got in to my major!!! Yes! I am officially a public relations major at BYU.  The monster sized boulder of stress I have been carrying around for so long has greatly diminished, and it feels great! 
  • YBall is over! (more to come on this later) and it was a major success!
  • Tomorrow is sister Tiff's 25th birthday.  Since her husband will be gone all day we're celebrating with one of the Peterson girls legendary GNO's.  (Girls Night Outs, for all you boys... if boys even read my blog, or even blogs period)
  • Hmmm, I'm running out of bullet points...
  • Oh I remembered something, I feel totally comfortable writing this on my blog because, as you remember, I'm quite sure no men read this, and this is only a topic of interest to women.  I'm cutting my hair to my shoulders I think.  (wow, is that so dumb of me to think anyone cares?) the only problem is after I decide to cut it, then I take the time to do it and then I love it long again.. oh decisions
  • Blake is the most fun person to be with in the entire universe.  I have so much fun with him every single day.  
  • Is it pretty obvious that I've run out of "points of interest?"
  • I'm not even in a blogging mood tonight
  • so why did I start this?
  • anyway:


on a side note, if Jake picks Vienna, he is seriously one of the biggest idiots that has ever lived.. ever, ever. 

10 comments:

chloé said...

i bet your hair is going to look awesome! and congrats on getting into your major!! that is awesome!

i so agree with you on the jake and vienna thing. ewww!! it can't happen!

Julie Wilding said...

Hahaha. I love this. Congratulationes on getting into your major!

Lindsey said...

Nice job on public relations and good luck! Can't wait to see your hair (if you ever decide to pull the trigger...I know it's hard.)

Michelle said...

thanks! i'm really nervous, and i may have already chickened out, but we'll see!

Cortney said...

thats awesome that you got into your major!! and if you wanna know who he picks.. go to realitysteve.com and go back to what he writes on the first da of the show.. he says who wins.. what dates happen.. he talks about the whole scandal.. you'll be surprised at how much is scripted and fake.. pretty much all of it!!! but you might not want to read it until next week or you'll know who he picks...

Jordan Gluch said...

Uhh.. boys do read it every once in a while... just sayin

Anna said...

Hey Michelle I just wanted to tell you great job on getting into your major that's awesome also cutting your hair is hard but hair does grow back and its exciting to see how different hair styles work and I think it would be awesome so you should really do it.

Michelle said...

Jordan, welcome! and thanks anna :) and courtney, i can't go to that web site. it will crush my beliefs that all of this is real.

Emily said...

Michelle! Congrats on getting into your major! That's so exciting!

Definetly cut your hair. You wil love it, and you'll look adorable! Do it!!

And lastly, bad news. Jake- unfortunatly- is in fact one of the biggest idiots that has ever lived. Ever. It's so sad, so so sad. sad enough for a frown. :(

Natty said...

i definitly agree, why the heck Vienna made it this far is a miracle. But Tenley is sooooo cute!