Thursday, June 17, 2010

Boring Post

  
   Blake takes the MCAT in May but he and his friends Garrett and Joe study for it probably three times a week already. I really hope he gets into the U.  (Never thought I'd ever want anyone I loved or cared about to get into the U :) If he goes to Utah then we can stay relatively close.  I think Blake is kind of excited to go somewhere far though. To be honest, the thought of being so far away from my siblings is a little unsettling for me.  Fingers crossed Utah!
   School starts for both of us on Monday.  I'm excited to go back because I love my major SO, SO much! All the classes, projects, everything, it's all so fun for me! Even though I love it, I've been a pretty big whiner about finding out it will take me an extra semester than I thought to graduate, but a few nights ago I had a dream that I graduated and then I had nothing to do.... so I realized that I need to enjoy every minute of this! 
   This morning I finally got around to painting my coffee table.  I'm so excited to finish it, I'm going to mod podge cool wrapping paper on the top of it, I'm so excited to see how it's going to turn out.  


   So, on an unrelated note: is anyone else weirded out by the Ashton Kutcher camera commercials where he's walking around at a party and taking close-up pictures of girls he doesn't know? Creepy Ashton, creepy.

2 comments:

Marche Shay said...

Michelle.. So Anthony took the MCAT like 3 weeks ago, and it felt like I never saw him. Find some good TV shows (even though they all ended this year.. and a good book.) I am hoping for the U too. Blake and Anthony will probably be applying for schools at the same time! STRESSFULL!

Mercedes said...

So, I think that when you graduate you should have a baby!!! :D Haha, they are amazingly good at taking up your time....Just a thought, if you are worried about having nothing to do :D