Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 Weeks!


Wow! We've already been married for 3 Weeks! In honor of this blessed event, here is an overload of pictures:
On our way somewhere when we were dating

At Blake's cabin in Idaho a few days after Christmas

A cool picture of Blake on their swing in Idaho

...and one of me

So Cute! Blake and my new nephew Andrew over Christmas.
WOW! My husband is HANDSOME!

At the Draper Temple Open House

Receiving my endowments at the Provo Temple 4.28

An Engagement Picture

and  a bridal.
Wedding Pictures are on their way!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

ncercongrats on 3 weeks!! hehe, you guys look so great together! what a beautiful couple! can't wait to see your wedding pictures!

Kayla said...

what the. I dunno what happened. it's supposed to start CONGRATS. i have no idea where the 'ncer' came from. MY BAD

Lisa Dean said...

Fishy, I've been playing catch up on your blog. You are such a darling witty sister!