Friday, May 15, 2009

5.1.09



Well we did it! We don't have many pictures from our wedding day yet (except this one I stole from Lindsey's blog, thanks Linds :)


Our wedding day was the most beautiful day in the history of this planet. Everything went perfectly, or at least if something went wrong, I was too happy to care or remember it now. The day started with Blake picking me up at 9 am to drive us here:

(actually, for me the day started many hours earlier so I could get ready, for Blake, it probably started at 8:45 so he could put his suit on and drive over)

We were so blessed to be able to have Elder Holland seal us. That experience is indescribable. We are so grateful for him for taking time out of his incredibly busy schedule to give us such an unbelievably incredible experience.

The line at our reception was sooooooooo looooong! Blake and I agree that while it was really fun to talk to everybody and we are so grateful that so many people were able to make it, we're really glad that we only have to do that once in our lives. :)

We went on our honeymoon to San Diego (pictures to come) and had so much fun! Blake planned everything out so well, we went to Sea World, the Wild Animal Park, the beach, La Jolla, Balboa Park, Old Town, and on our last day, we were even able to go to the San Diego Temple-GORGEOUS!

We're back home and after much gift-sorting, returning, and moving in, we're finally starting to get settled into our new apartment. It's so much fun! Blake's hilarious, he always keeps me laughing. I also love saying "my husband" I've found it's an amazing way to start a sentence. "My husband... has an inner ear infection" (Seinfeld)

Stick around, pictures are on their way...

6 comments:

The Felsted's said...

Oh my goodness! Yeah it is 12:18 at night but I just saw your blog that led me to this blog and I am just so happy! I can't stop smiling... I'll be sleeping with a smile on my face ( ha ha kinda creepy maybe?) okay can I come see your apt? I bet it's so beautiful! Do you need help organizing/cleaning? Ooo I love to do that. Talk to you soon Mrs. Steele and tell your HUSBAND (you have a husband!!) hello for me!
ps. I leave in 26 days so let's get together before then!!

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you got to see one picture. Too bad in came out blurry on your blog! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Kayla said...

How fun for you guys!! It definately takes a long while to sort through presents, return presents, open presents, and just get everything situated. but it sounds like you guys are on top of it. I'm so excited for you two. your reception was beautiful!!!

Tawny Christensen said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;askdjfal;skdjfal;ksdjfa;lksdjfa;lksdjfal;sdkjfaslkdjfadls;ifjasdl;kfj
aksjdfl;aksdjf
asdlkfj
asdkljfals'df

MICHELLE!
i literally just burst our in laughter during my professors lecture on evolution...WOW awkward. i loved that your font got bigger when you said WITHOUT FAIL HE ALWAYS GETS MIX INS IN HIS ICE CREAM EVEN IF ITS NOT A GIRL WORKER! aha ha ha ahahahhhahaahhahaha

you are married! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YAYYYYYYYYY! michelle, ah, i am just so happy for you! tell blizzler hi!

Michelle said...

haha! Jennica PLEASE come visit! i would be so happy! I'm going to call you in a few days so we can work that out :), Linds, I can't wait either, it's taking way too long... Kayla i love your blog and you guys are the cutest couple, i was so glad you could come! it was really good to see you in real life again, and tawn, i tried to capitalize ALWAYS but for some reason the rest of the font got bigger! i was so frustrated trying to fix it! i spent like 15 minutes but i couldn't figure it out. so frustrating!

Anna said...

ahhh Michelle I love it I totally want to get on the bandwagon with jennica cause i would love to come see you and the new apartment I miss you and love that you love saying husband its crazy to know that you have one for sure ahhh yes ok we really need to see each other k love you lots and tell blake hi for me k bye hun call me or something k bye ha ha.