Monday, May 18, 2009

Thing I've Learned

About my Husband this past 2 1/2 weeks:

1. He, just like me, hates driving next to semi's on the freeway
2. He never eats the last bite of a banana, he thinks it's really gross because he says it's the "butt of the banana"
3. He always pretends like the meal I just made is the best thing he's ever eaten, (even when i know i totally ruined it)
4. Without fail, he
ALWAYS gets extra scoops and/or mix-ins in his ice cream cones when we go get ice cream because the girl working there thinks he's really hot. (and sometimes, it's not even a girl)
5. I always knew that "Stairway to Heaven" was his favorite song, but it wasn't until we got married that I found out he has choreographed arm motions to the entire song. (video to come)
6. He always loses to me when we play "gotcha last"
7. But he is a very gracious loser


This is a list-in-progress, so i will no doubt be adding to it as time goes on.

3 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

Michelle I am excited for this blog.

Kayla said...

haha that's cute! just wait, you'll learn MANY more things.

mare said...

love love love you! so excited that things are working well and you're alive. bummed i missed the wedding but you wouldnt notice, i know because i didnt notice on my wedding day. i love you!