Thursday, December 9, 2010

Attn: BYU Students

Have you seen this? It is HILARIOUS! However, may I point out two discrepancies: 


-One of the girl's hair looks a little too polygamist-y for my taste during the wedding dress chase scene.  Let's keep that distance girls.  Keep in mind the number of people who will come across this video from random googling.  In fact, that whole wedding dress chase thing near the end is kind of "sister wives"


-Allow me to point out that EVERY single person that both Blake and I know that got married/engaged after like two weeks or some other obscenely short amount of time goes to UVU, not BYU! 


Seriously! I can give you like 12 couples off the top of my head.  NONE of them go to BYU.  So take that!



1 comment:

Tyson & Gina said...

Ok that is just plain hilarious!