Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More pictures from Ground Zero

This is a continuation of the last post:


See the guys standing on the traffic light? Ground Zero is immediately to my right.


Seriously? An American Flag with Marilyn Monroe on it? Ugh don't even get me started on how much I hate Marilyn Monroe, and how grossly she is misrepresented as an icon and sometimes as an idol for young girls.  Tangent...


I think this is so funny.  This is my friend Tiffany on some unidentified man's shoulders, her BYU sweatshirt and all.  This is her being interviewed by the CNN reporter right before she interviewed me.  Right when we got there, a guy turned to her and said, "want a boost?" I thought is was so funny that she, without hesitation, got on his shoulders.  I'm glad she did though because she got this shot for me:  





Angela and Whitney.  These are some great friends I've made out here.  Keep in mind at this point it was probably 3:30 a.m. and we all had to be at work in the morning.  Finding a subway car that didn't have a sleeping homeless person in it was an adventure, I'm pretty sure we managed to score the only one.

No comments: