Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thought You'd Like to Know

We're expecting!

We are ecstatic.

We find out what we're having next month.  (The latest: Blake thinks it's a girl, and I keep thinking it's a boy.)

Yes, it is hard to be so far away from Blake, but it's only for a short time, and soon we'll be together and planning for this new arrival.

I still can't believe there's a baby in there.  I just feel like I ate a really big lunch.  But when I think that there's a tiny person in there with hands and feet and hair (can you believe our baby already has hair for crying out loud???) I just can't believe it.  I can't wait until I can actually start to feel him/her moving.



Picture from last week.  13 weeks.  This is in front of the Rockefeller Center at night.

8 comments:

Cam said...

Yay!!! You two are going to have absolutely GORGEOUS kids. So excited for you guys!!

Laurel said...

Holy cow, Michelle! Congratulations!!!

Jake and Ashley Schroeder said...

Michelle Congrats!!! You are going to be a fabulous and gorgeous mom! Being a mom is the best ever! Have a wonderful time in NY, you're amazing!!!

Emily said...

I have to say again just how excited I am for you two!!

Jewel said...

SOOOOO exciting! Congrats!!! You will LOVE it when you start to feel your baby move!

Julie Wilding said...

Aaaaaaaa the most beautifulest baby ever on its way. Congratulations my friend.

Madison said...

wohoooooooooooooooo!

yay!

Mary said...

Congratulations Michelle!!! So exciting.... a little weird that little Michelle is having a baby ; ) Hope you are doing okay!