Thursday, September 1, 2011

Showers!

First of all, my new blog design is courtesy of the great Darrian Watts, one of my co-workers and web designer extraordinaire.  She designs blogs and websites as part of her business, so if you're in the market, look her up and see some of her work.  You can find her here.  She is amazing and extremely talented.  Also, since she's still a student, her rates are incredibly low. 

The last few weeks have been so much fun.  Blake and I have been focusing on getting ready for mini-Blake to arrive.  We've been painting, cleaning, organizing, and preparing and we're getting so excited! I, of course, am so nervous about the labor, (have you met me? I can't believe I've remained conscious the last few times I've had to get my blood drawn.) So thank heavens for epidurals, in fact, I think I'll go ahead and get one now if you don't mind--you know, just to be safe and make sure it kicks in in time... ten weeks early.

Part of our preparation included baby showers! One of my best friends Jennica threw me a really fun shower, and then my mom and sisters threw me another one a few days later. I have such great friends and family, I had the best time at my showers!

DSC04623
DSC04621
DSC04615
IMG_2010
IMG_2008


IMG_2006

IMG_2014

All the Peterson girls with Mom and Honey

I had a blast, thank you so much everyone!

DSC04606
And a blurry 30 week picture for your viewing pleasure.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! Michelle you are such a cute pregnant lady! I can't wait to meet mini Blake. I hope he is as hilarious as his Grandpa Steele.

Cam said...

You look great Michelle! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Madison said...

you look great! i'm so excited for you two!

also, where'd you get the cute dress you're wearing in the last photo?!

Mary said...

You look SO cute Michelle! You are still so skinny! I love the picture of all the Peterson girls you are all so gorgeous and yet all look so different. Enjoy the rest of your cute pregnancy!

Anna said...

Oh my goodness you are so big hun I must see you and your pregnant self asap let me know all right.

Lindsey said...

So cute! Wish I could see you grow! Can't wait for our little guys to be besties!